– Marketing Consultant- First meeting is free! Coffee? If you know something is wrong with your marketing but you can’t figure out what, I might be able to help! Just be prepared for me to tell you that your ‘baby’ of a a business could be better liked with a few changes. 🙂
– Organizer (Personal, Home areas, Computer structures, photo and video organization, Network organization, and I’ll bring gloves for yards, and garages) at $35 an hour with a 3 hour minimum and free estimates
– Sales Trainer – If I could take my own advice for great outside sales techniques for success and happiness as you do it I’d be a millionaire. 🙂 As it turns out, consistency is key to Sales, and I simply can’t live out what I preach so I teach. 🙂 Every “new hire”, ride along passes me up in numbers in a few months using and executing all my well thought out plans that I was busy perfecting instead of executing. Hey, it’s just the truth.
– Nanny or Babysitter (CPR Certified) at $20 an hour per kid
– Photographer $200 for a 1 hour shoot and 10-12 pics edited one location (I have access to a studio if needed)
– Photoshop and Lightroom Photo Editing $15/photo
– Videographer $100/hour with my equipment and your storyboarding one location
– Videographer $200/hour with my equipment and my storyboarding one location
– Videographer $30/hr as a second shooter at a wedding or event with your equipment
– Video Editing $100 per produced minute (standard event highlight is 3-5 hours of shooting and a 1-2 min video…$100/hour shooting and $100 per produced minute)part
– Miss Meredith Girlie Entertainment for kids parties:) $100-300 depending on the extent. I read books, tickle, braid hair, paint nails, do makeovers hair and makeup, and come with a special treasure chest of goodies and prizes from my games and my dances I will teach you!
– Promotional Model/ Trade Show Booth gal – $30/hour *Prefer to work the entire weekend if hired
– Make-up Artist – $200 a face 🙂 I can use your makeup and/or will surely bring my own as well.
– Cold Caller! ~ Give me a list of warm leads ad I guarantee one appt. set for every 10 calls made. $30/hour ~ I can give you a pretty accurate estimate when I see the list/ read the pitch scripts you will write for me.
– Technology Guru ~ If it’s not working let me take a stab at it. 🙂 I’m great with car sound systems $20, home alarms $20, and sprinkler systems.
– Event Singing – $50 an hour ~ Jazz and Standards are ready to go!
– Teaching Video Shooting or Sony Vegas Editing $45/hour
– Coreographer/ Cheer Coach/ Drill Team Coach – $300 a song
– Choral Direction – I just really want to “Sister Act” an unfortunate sounding choir someday. 🙂
– Stand-Up Comedian – I tell jokes and impersonate my friends and family. 🙂
– Aspiring to run for office someday to make a difference.
Jackie of Many Trades, Master of few:)
or call or text me on the original Austin area code
and make sure you start by telling me how you found me~
***PROFESSIONAL CALLS ONLY PLEASE***
Most of these were shot and edited by myself~ Wedding Films
For my ridiculous, silly and opinionated sides see:
My Meredith’s Musings: https://www.youtube.com/user/MeredithMusings/videos